Monday, June 13, 2011

SEO Genius

Hello everyone!! This is my first post on this blog. I was thinking to find a place where i can share my knowledge as an search engine optimizer and i got here, i think blogger is a good way to start. You must've seen many blogs or websites related to seo and link building. But here, we'll make things simpler. This is basically for newbies, who have heard about seo and wondering what is it all about. You can learn the basics of search engine optimization. As a webmaster, website traffic is something that everyone is looking forward to. And no matter what your site is about. Without visitors its useless. So here i will try to give you simple tips to improve your search engine ranking/PR/backlinks etc. And remember that nowadays, SMO(social media optimization) is also a very very important factor to improve your traffic. I will try to give you basic insights and information to get you started. Do let me know about how am i writing or any specific topics that you want to know about. I am really willing to help. Hope to see you again... !! :) Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment